Sunday, June 11, 2006

I've been in a reading frenzy lately, the excapist kind. I have lots of books I haven't read yet, but only a few of the escapist variety (aka, genre fiction... spy, action, supsense, sci fi). I love borwsing my bookshelves. The unread books are like promising little worlds waiting for me. I also love to glance over the spines of those I've read, remembering my joy in each as I see them there, collected in mass. Bookshelves bring me pleasure.
Anyway... in the past week and a half I read Suspect, Good News-Bad News, and Treason. Today I started readon a sci-fi book my sister loaned me. I don't recal the name and am in too much of a hurry to go to the other room and check. I love books.
Anyway... here is a picture of Tori with her friend Cassi. Then there is one of Stazi (she smiles so huge for pictures) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home