Monday, July 31, 2006

ARGH!

I am SO frustrated. I want to post pics of my paintings, but I get too much reflection off the surface of the paint. I tried grabbing a polarized lense from the 35mm and holding it in front of my digital camera, but it won't work. If I couls adjust the shutter speed (or exposure time, whatever), then I'm sure I could get a better pic, but that is apparently not an option on this camera.

Well, if you can tell ANYTHING through the fog of reflected light shining all over this darn thing, here is painting #3. The subject matter is plenty simple, but I was just playing around. This is just on a 5" x 8" canvas board. It's little bitty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

Its sexy! Sorry your camera isn't working out.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home