Thursday, July 06, 2006

As much as I think that dogs are good for almost all people, most people are certainly not good for dogs. It pisses me off when I take walks with Harry and see all these miserable dogs cooped up and going crazy-agressive because they have nothing to do with their lives besides bark. No one walks them or plays with them. Then, their masters get mad when they don't behave. I really just want to smack those people around. I really do. Either that, or cage those people in one tiny room with absolutely nothing to do all day, leave them there alone 80% of the time, then beat them when they want to so much as speak at the site of another human being. Let them experience that for a bit.

Well, I have got to lay down again because I am worthless today. I managed to take harry for a walk, and that alone spent me. I hate being sick. It's just so boring.

Time to waste another couple hours of my life on a movie I've seen 100 times, then I need to play some sort of smell and find game with Harry. We haven't developed the whole tracking thing with him, yet, and he obviously feels the need to use that skill.

Time to watch some more sci-fi. Don't be surprised if I use words like "frak" and "Gorram" when and if I cuss in the next week or so. :P But, I promise not to go into Richos ordering romulan ale.

1 Comments:

Blogger barenada said...

At the Hilton in Las Vegas there's a Quark's Bar where they have mainstream beers with Star Trek labels on them. They have a "Romulan Ale" there.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home