Sunday, July 16, 2006

I was wanting to get up and be productive this am, so around 9 I stumbled into the kitchen, had a little caffiene, then went to bed to wait for it to set in, then I was going to get up and walk the dog and start my day. But, I forgot one factor... if I actually fall back to sleep before just before the caffiene kicks in, I have the most awesome dreams. I had some huge epic dream where I was some sort of mystical deer (weird), but I've forgotten most of that one. I had an EXTREMELY awesome dream about my boyfriend, but that isn't g-rated enough for the internet he he he. Then I had an extra freaky one about Stephen, which was also good, and definitely not g-rated. I ended up sleeping till noon, but damn it was a nice sleep. :) Now I'm weak and shaky from having caffiene and no food, and trying to start my day rather late, but hey... it was worth it. ;)

Friday night I went to a party, although I didn't stay long cause I was worn out. My sister was there. We have a crazy love for pun humor in my family, and I laughed a lot. My sister was sitting in an adjustable office chair and it was up at full height. She was talking about something, and joking with some attitude, when the chair snapped, dropped, and went down to the lowest setting, seating her lower than all of us. It stopped her mid-sentence and I said "hah, took you down a notch" and we laughed. Then she said "that made me dizzy", and I said "coming down off your high, eh?" and she laughed again. Then, moving around in the chair, she knocked my ash tray over. I said "Ok, sorry... you didn't have to kick my ash." Then, she got up to find the pool rack, and asked if anyone had seen it, but only I heard her. So, I said "Has anyone seen Rebecca's rack?" and there was a chuckle. Then I said "actually, Rebecca, in that shirt I think we've all seen it" and everyone laughed, including Rebecca (it was a very busty shirt). Then Jeremy said "Speaking of racks, where's Tracy?" and Rebecca said "I don't know why she hasn't shown up. I talked to her on the phone and she said she was coming", then at the same time, Shane and I said "Well, that explains why she didn't show up".

Man, are we a corny bunch. I never get tired of silly pun humor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

Glad to hear it. There aren't enough truly corny people in the world. We are a dying breed! ;)

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home