Saturday, July 08, 2006

Well, the doc gave me 4 prescriptions to fix what that first one caused. I stopped the steroids that I was taking for the poison ivy (and by the way, I have a few tiny spots of that coming back, now -wonderful), but it had already started some nasty inflamation in my stomach lining. I never imagined that stomach-lining inflamation could hurt so much. I'm managing not to take the phenergan so far, though. I wont take that unless I just can't keep food down. That's just a nasea medicine, so it isn't needed for healing, and it knocks me out cold. I haven't managed to do anything productive the past couple days, but I don't want to be unconcsious either. The pain medicine (codiene) I'm taking only when I can't stand the pain or want to sleep through it, and am taking it in half-doses, now. Then, he gave me some pill I have to take 4 times a day that coats my insides so they can heal. Of course, I have to take it 2-3 hours after eating and and hour before eating again. Anyone who knows me knows that asking me to go 4 hours without eating is like asking a dog not to sniff anything. And, I'm on some sort of daily pill that keeps stomach acid production down, again so my insides can heal.

Fun fun fun. What a waste of a weekend. Plus I missed two whole days of work. Aint life fun? I'm bored with laying around, but whenever I do much I start feeling worse again. So far today, I've taken the dog for one walk, burned myself in the tanning bed, and cleaned the garbage out of my car. That's not much to accomplish in a whole Saturday.

Anyway... on a happier note. Here's some pics for you. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home