Tuesday, July 18, 2006

What can I say about July? It was the month I was born, the month in which I lost my virginity, the month in which I add a tack to my age each year... but what do I hate about July, at least this July? Well, let's see... I've managed to get myself desperately in the hole financially, I am now in serious fear of my job, since the clique seems to have the power to vote coworkers off the island and they also hate me, no matter how hard I work or how nice I try to be.

in other spectrums... I feel like an untouchable fucking jolly green giant, except for the jolly and green part. I don't know... why even go into it?

Eh... how do I feel? the hardest question on Spock's test, wasn't it? I don't know. I feel like I desperately wish I was incapable of feeling. But hey... what's new. Happy soon-to-be fucking birthday to me.

Whatever.
Happy July, y'all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey girl, don't feel so down :( Time passes and things get better. BTW my birthday is July 1 (which most folks forget) so it's good to be a Birthday Buddy. Lemme know what day and I'll send a card :)

2:57 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

Happy sometime in July birthday!!!

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home