Saturday, August 26, 2006

Odd, but funny...

When Stephen told me, this morning, that I needed to go to http://shaveeverywhere.com/ I was concerned it was a hint. (which fills one with dread, as shaving the kitty is NOT comfortable) But, it turns out that it's made for men, anyway, and is just funny. So, once I was done with my mini-concert (I was busy playing the Star Trek, Star Wars, and the Indiana Jones themes, plus a broadway tune and "Wheat (You're Allergic, You'll Die)" on the kazoo), I hopped over to the office/studio/gym/pub room to check it out.

We both laughed out loud.

As much as I'm not into too much man-trimming (stubbly man chests are rough), I loved the site. So, go to http://shaveeverywhere.com/ and click on every option of the menu. Trust me. It's just an advertisement, but it had me cracking up.

By the way, if you want to see something even more amusing, and you haven't already seen it, there's a link at the right for Grocery Store Wars. I love that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home