Friday, September 08, 2006

This is not the first time the urge has hit, but I don't think I've ever felt it so strongly.

Right now, I just want to set the clippers to 1/2 an inch, and buzz my head to nothing but 1/2 inch fluff and bleach it.

But, my boyfriend would of course HATE it with a passion, and look at me like a giant freak.

I just want to buzz it all off, say "fuck you" to all humanity, and spend all my time painting alone.

I don't play well with others, I guess.

I wish I had a workshop and welding tools. I need badly to make sculpture. Big, rusty, elegant, angry, graceful, jagged, ugly, 7-foot tall sculptures.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

There is something very comforting about short hair sometimes. Don't know what that is. Maybe just the lack of having to fuss with it.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home