Sunday, November 19, 2006

Just Josh'n

I went to Indy, this weekend, to visit Joshua. Would ya beleive it's been about 15 years since I've seen him? Wow. It was terrific to see him again. Just awesome. :D And, who would beleive, that the other third of the "JoshKatJosh" club (as I had titled a pic of us back in the day) lived just down the road! So, we went to visit JoshJ, and take a gander at his awesome art. I love the spooky monkey. He draws a terrific spooky monkey.
In addition to seeing too old buds, I made a new freind as well. His name is Max and (Sheba forgive me) is probably THE coolest cat I have ever met. He plays fetch, by the way.
I managed to only laugh coffee out my nose once, but there was much laughing. Much fun. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger hueblur said...

I am going to start keeping a list of the things I cajole from your honker.

1) Coffee.

That's a good start, I think.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home