Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Truth

I was ok at first. I was free from one pain, anyway.

Maybe you know. Maybe it's obvious.
But sometimes admitting helps recovery, right?

I'm in the midst of the worst depression I've ever known.

Just keeping my job is a huge struggle. Just getting up, brushing my teeth and getting dressed... it's a tremendous struggle. You have no idea.
No idea how hard I fight just to keep on going.

This isn't working.
I pray it will get better. I fight my own darkness constantly.
Surely it must get easier. Surely it will.

So, I hold on. Mainly for Tori, but I hold on.

3 Comments:

Blogger The New Albanian said...

Take a very deep breath.

You will be okay.

Do it for yourself, okay?

3:29 PM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

My self needs it to all be over.

Tori needs me around.

Different ends for each motivation. So, until my own needs change, I'll at least stay true to Tori's needs.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Belladonna said...

dark, overwhelming pain seems so absolute - I know, I've been there. But sometimes it truly is a cloud hiding magnificence that's just around the corner. Hold on. It's worth it.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home