Sunday, November 12, 2006

Why I love my father:

1) because he once parked at the side of the road, aiming a hairdryer at traffic. Yes, people slowed down.

2) during one of THE most stressful, awkward, and direly serious moments of my life, he sang a Dr. Dimento song with me and laughed.

3) He lives in a pole barn.

4) He isn't always right, but he always has some logic to his thinking.

I could list plenty more reasons, but those came to mind first.

While I'm on the topic of some of the people I love...
My sister is beautiful, and I'm blessed to know her.
Brandi is my hero.
Josh Powell is an angel, and I send him a huge hug.
Dave Siltz is the weirdest normal person I know, and I love him for it.
One of the greatest friends I've ever had, knows how to be always with me and give me tons of joy without even being in the room. (haven't seen him in almost 2 years, yet he is ALWAYS there for me)
My aunt Connie is one of the coolest people I never see.
George and Vic rock.
The Grey Ghost is a wonderful, impressive person, and is a special pocket of creativity in a rather uncreative land.
My neices are amazing, and I'd best sign off and clean the house before Tori gets here. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger barenada said...

I prefer to think of myself as a normal weird person, rather than a weird normal person.

Also, you should probably call Brandi if you haven't talked to her since yesterday.

1:24 PM  
Blogger TwistedNoggin said...

What? What happened?

I'm sure she's sleeping by now. I guess I'll have to call her tomorrow to find out what's up.

11:35 PM  
Blogger barenada said...

I suppose you'll see her at work.

11:58 PM  
Blogger hueblur said...

I'm a fan of reason #4.

Gorgeosity is what I choose it to be.

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home