Saturday, January 20, 2007

So many things to do... things I should've already done over the past couple days. But, I'm in migraine mode at the moment.... shades drawn, lights out, monitor brightness turned way down, phone ringers off... plans I was looking forward to cancelled...
I guess I'm just stressed. Can't let stress get to me, though.
I'm taking some excedrin (out of my migraine prescription, and can't afford a refill right now), and am about to lay down for a bit. Hopefully, I'll wake up better and ready to get some stuff done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vatic Favonian said...

Hey TN - I heard about what happened and felt sick at the news. I am so sorry.

On Thursday I was laid off...so I am looking for my next as well.

If you wanna stay in touch let me know...I would like that.

VF

2:41 AM  
Blogger diana christine said...

just checking in to see how you are doing. please know you are loved, wanted, appreciated. let the earth beneath you remind you that you are supported. may the softness of a breeze, the beauty of the horizon remind you that you are adored. by many of us. by all of us. the cloud that obstructs your view at the moment is smaller than you can see.
please forgive my inelegance if my words sound like platitudes. i just want you to know the entire Universe supports you. and we do.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home